Housing HQ TRAINING PROGRAMS
In order to help you provide the best possible experience for your policyholders
while also keeping costs down, Housing HQ offers relocation training programs.
These programs will:
- Educate adjusters about the temporary housing process
- Provide recommendations on how to ease the transition for policyholders
- Offer insight into avoiding the common pitfalls
- Explain methods for enhancing adjuster productivity and claims handling
- Show how you can cut costs while still offering a high quality experience
All classes are appropriate for both new adjusters just learning the ropes and veterans looking to review. We can hold the session at either our headquarters or onsite at your offices. These classes review the temporary housing process, discuss the key points from both your company’s and customer’s viewpoints, and offer the opportunity to break into groups to develop solutions for temporary housing case studies.
If you have specific training needs. Let us know, and we’ll customize the program accordingly. We can even perform specific reviews of your claims to determine if there are ways you can achieve more efficient relocations and additional cost-savings.
For more information about our program, including the curriculum, or to schedule a session, contact us at 866.918.RELO (7356) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOUSING HEADQUARTERS • NATIONAL. PROFESSIONAL. DEPENDABLE. PERSONAL.